Contact: Philippe HERCHER
Former tug boat Le Manguier for sale
Length: 21,10 m
Width: 6,40 m
Draft: 3,40 m
Displacement: 90/110 tons
Year of building: 1968
Shipyard: La Perrière, Lorient, France
The boat is actually stored ashore at Sisaq Technic Boatyard in Aasiaat, West Greenland.
The boat has been completely sandblasted (hull, deck and roof) in 2016 in Gaspesia (Canada) with 6 coats of epoxi paints (International paints).
Since 2016, the boat has been constantly maintained.
The arrangement of the tug consists of:
- One front station with 6 berths in 3 cabins
- One rear peak with 2 separate cabins each with 2 beds
- 1 bathroom with hot shower
- 1 Turkish outdoor WC + 1 Crusher indoor WC
- Black water tank (400 l)
- A 40 m2 interior square including kitchen, dining table, work desks, relaxation sofa
- 60 m2 upper deck
- A rear square with an outdoor table that can accommodate 12 people
- Main engine: Baudoin 6M26SR, set to develop 450 HP continuously, cruising speed 9 knots. Excellent condition, the engine has only 5,700 hours.
- Generator set ONAN 11,5 kwa/220V. Very good condition, 7,300 hours.
- Bridges Dewatering Pump Motorcycle
- Sail: 60 m2 on a single “Incidence” forward sail (the aft mast was removed in 2018)
- Mast height above the waterline: 17 m. Crow nest at about 15 m.
- GO tank: 18,000 liters, just over 5,000 miles of range
- Water tank: 3,000 liters
- Electricity: 24 volts DC in batteries, Converter 220 volts/4500 W
Navigation and communication equipment:
- SIMRAD CA50 navigation center, GPS, sounder (transducer to be replaced), radar, tracer
- 1 VHF fixed SIMRAD
- 2 VHF portable SIMRAD HT50 (batteries to be changed)
- 1 Furuno radar (back up)
- 1 SIMRAD anemometer (to be reviewed)
- Argos Beacon
- VIKING Liferaft 12-seat Arctic model. Revised 2019.
- Safety equipment
- Compass (deco)
- Watermaker 130 l/H (HS membranes to be replaced)
- Cold room
- Washing machine
- GO Dickinson Pacific Cook
- Wood stove
- Hot water by electric cumulus (200l) and cumulus/exchanger (200l)
- Various equipment such as a shipping boat may have on board (ropes, spare parts, etc.)
Click on pictures for more details. Other pictures available on demand.